Friday, November 7, 2014

Qute MTG Stats Tool

Late last year I wrote an Excel workbook that you could use to analyze your Magic the Gathering match history using VBA. While it was functional, being contained in an Excel workbook meant my tool was tied to closed source software and was limited by the bounds of Excel.

Today I would like to share the first draft of a new project of mine - Qute, a stand alone MTG Stats Tool:








For those interested in giving my tool a try, you can find install and usage instructions here.

The main thing I am looking for is suggestions on how to improve this tool. What information would be useful to provide that can be scrapped from the data provided in our DCI history? If you have any ideas or find any bugs drop a comment below or open up a ticket on GitHub!

Cheers,
~Jeff Hoogland

No comments:

Post a Comment